[comments-wipo] Interim Report

Could you please direct me to the location of the WG-B Interim Report?

Many thanks

Jane Mutimear

BIRD & BIRD 90 Fetter Lane
London EC4A 1JP
Telephone +44 171 415 6000
Facsimile +44 171 415 6111
Telex 25581 Birds G
DX 119 London
website www.twobirds.com

EC OFFICE 15 rue de la Loi, 1040 Brussels,Belgium
Telephone +322 282 6000
Facsimile +322 282 6011

HONG KONG
Suite 603-4, 6/F Asia Pacific Finance Tower, Citibank Plaza, 3 Garden Road, Central, Hong Kong
Telephone +852 2248 6000
Facsimile +852 2248 6011

The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains
information which may be confidential and which may also be privileged. Unless you
are the named addressee (or authorised to receive for the addressee) you may not copy or
use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us
immediately and then destroy it. Further, we make every effort to keep our network free
from viruses. However, you do need to check this e-mail and any attachments to it for
viruses as we can take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be
transferred by way of this e-mail.

A full list of partners is available on request.