[comments-whois]

[comments-whois] whois general comment

Just a note to mention the importance of WHOIS. I recently checked the status of who registered a web site and the information I gained from the WHOIS page unveiled an illegitimate charity. the information may have saved hundreds of people from getting scammed out of their money.

I'd like to see the information required to be as public as a property deeps are public through city and county records.

Kindest Regards,
Robert E. Lane
Executive Director
Camp Allen Inc.