[comments-wgb] Support of Sunrise Plus Twenty

As the owner of numerous trademarks including "The Wall Street Journal" and
"Dow Jones", Dow Jones & Company, Inc. supports the Sunrise Plus Twenty
proposal, which will minimize the use of new TLD's to infringe upon
trademark rights.  There are numerous instances where cybersquatters have
registered our marks as domain names, and we support efforts that will
provide Dow Jones and other trademark owners with protection against this
significant problem.

Dow Jones & Company, Inc. (NYSE:DJ) (www.dj.com) publishes The Wall Street
Journal and its international and online editions, Barron's and SmartMoney
magazines and other periodicals, Dow Jones Newswires, Dow Jones Indexes, and
the Ottaway group of community newspapers. Dow Jones is co-owner with
Reuters group of Factiva, with Excite@Home of Work.com, and with NBC of the
CNBC television operations in Asia and Europe. Dow Jones also provides news
content to CNBC and radio stations in the U.S.

Patrice S. Ettinger
Assistant General Counsel
Dow Jones & Company, Inc.