[comments-wgb] Sunrise Plus Twenty

Michael Heltzer of INTA Government Relations Manager and Staff Liaison to the Special Committee on the Internet sent an email message to our Trademark attorney based on his account of your efforts to support the legal protection of trademarks by having a mechanism, such as the Sunrise Plus Twenty" proposal which will minimize the use of new TLDs to infringe upon trademark rights.  We, too, support and appreciate your efforts.

Sincerely,

Sandi Colello
Trademark Administrator
Company Staff M/S 3S
Tel:  216.291.7452
Fax:  216.291.7889

ATTORNEY/CLIENT PRIVILEGE

This document contains confidential client communications and/or attorney work product given or prepared for the purpose of securing legal advice for TRW Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.  No copies or other reproductions of this document may be made, and the contents of this document may not be disclosed to persons other than authorized personnel of TRW and/or its subsidiaries, without the prior approval of TRW attorneys.