[comments-wgb] (no subject)

I recently read an article on your proposal for new top level doman
names. I think it's a great idea to introduce the .shop and .per names!
I was concerned about one thing though. You state (I may be mistaken)
that trademark holders be allowed a "sunrise" period to register any
name they have trademarked. Are you going to be sure that "X"
corporation was already a holder of that name when they apply for it? If
not, many corporations will simply squat any name they want and
trademark it on the spot. That would put the individual user at a
disadvantage. Just a vantage point there :)

 Sincerely,

 Jose Gomez-Marquez