[comments-shanghai]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index

[comments-shanghai] Auth Codes

I'd beg to differ with all of the comments raving about the wonders of "auth
codes." As with most things, it depends on the implementation. From personal
experience, I can report that an "auth code" is only good if a registrar
provides one to its registrant. I've been trying to transfer a .info domain
name away from a registrar for months, and the registrar won't give me an
auth code no matter how many times I ask.

Bret Fausett

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index