[comments-gtlds] Comments

I am writing in support of Position Paper "B", but am willing to support
"A" in the
spirit of compromise.  I am an attorney based in Tucson, Arizona
representing software
companies and internet start-ups.  In the last six months, the lack of
available names
for registration has been stultifying.  The resultant selection of names
that are extremely
capricious and fictitious have resulted in a stupid drag on commerce.  I
agree with
Mr. Postel that there should be either one domain, or unlimited
domains.  I don't mind
waiving internationally famous names from appropriation under any new
gTLD.
Michael McNulty