[comments-gtlds] Position Paper E

	I would like to add to my previous comment in support of
Position Paper E.

	The web is to those who use and are familiar with it, one of
the grandest, if not the most grand methods of communication yet
developed.  To permit the use of a gTLD such as <.naa> for the use of
the Indigenous people of North America is to my mind an action that
is in agreement with the purpose of the WWW.  Making things clearer
by making them more identifiable  is a positive move when one is
trying to communicate.  For this reason, the gTLD <.naa.> is much
needed, imo.

	Sonja Keohane