[comments-gtlds] Forward for Ron Maurice (I Support Position Paper E)

forwarded by the Position Paper E author, for a member of the Indigenous
Bar Association (Canada).

As a member of the IBA, I would like to lend my support to your initiative.
Although I don't have much time to review the details of Position Paper E, I
agree wholeheartedly with the concept since it will have a very positive
impact on helping First Nations and all aboriginal peoples bridge the
isolation that we often find ourselves in.  Good luck with this important
initiative.

Ron Maurice