[comments-gtlds] I support POSITION PAPER E

I support position paper E: Native American Tribes are
equal in their political soverigty and idependence as
others entities. I beive many others from the Native
American Community would support this if this issue
was brought to the light in the community.
Danny Harjo, Senior Management Consultant, National
Center for American Indian Enterprise, California
Native American Business Development Center

=====
Danny Harjo is the president of Harjo & Associates, a small business development consulting firm based in Tustin, California. Harjo & Associates is currently under contract with the SBA to provide SDB certification services. www.harjo.net, (714) 3868-9067, danny6@harjo.net