[comments-gtlds] I support Position Paper E

I support Position Paper E. We urgently need rectification of this absurd
chaos of overlapping domain names (legitimate and less so) and
associated name-squatting.

By establishing more nets, we provide a way for more rationally assigning
these addresses. We also do not inhibit ready recognition and access to
worthy sites, created by nations that are too weak or slow to grab their
namesakes.

This is simply a logical step in the evolution of the Web. Onward!

Regards,

	Hugh Jarvis
	CyberAnthropologist
	and Librarian