[comments-gtlds] TLD's and .naa

Dear Mr. Brunner:

I am forwarding my thoughts on the proposal to increase the number of  Top
Level Domain (TLD) names.  This has been a topic of discussion on a list
that I belong to.  I would appreciate having your input on the questions I
posted.

I am also interested in knowing more about each of the NCAI endorsed
organizations.  I would appreciate any information you can provide.

Thank you,

Carla Walker