[comments-gtlds] I support Position Paper E

Many Indian Nations cross boundaries of states and countries.  Many have
their own tribal governments, economies, child welfare systems, etc.  Many
of our Nations have more governmental structure and sophistication than
numerous emerging growth nations throughout the globe that would be granted
a gTLD simply by asking.  Why should we, as Indian Nations, be required to
meet a higher standard?

"Age is important only if you're cheese or wine."
Achaessa James
660 Wildwood Bl. SW #C-6
Issaquah, WA 98027
Phone: (206) 851-9119