[comments-gtlds] Re: "One new gTLD every week for the foreseeable future."

Prof. Froomkin,

The most basic economics teaches that black markets flourish where there is
an artificially restricted supply of the goods in question.  Such is the case
with the entire cybersquatting/trademark dilemma.  Your proposal for rolling
introductions is right on target, and Mr. Fleming's list identifies the
top-level domains for which the market indicates appropriate demand.  There
is no need to guess the correct answer from a "top-down" approach.

John B. Berryhill, Ph.D. J.D.
Dann, Dorfman, Herrell, & Skillman P.C.
1601 Market St. , Suite 720
Philadelphia, PA 19103