[comments-gtlds] RE: Something of interest (.NU)--2nd response

I must apologize for insinuating that (a.h) is a holder of mass amounts of (.nu) domain names just because of email address....I too agree that is was silly to presume that...It's just with gtld@ (x).com your definitely not in the Shoe Store business.......What is clear sir is that you have been to the IOD website and seen that there are still at least a million combonations of "good names" left....As for those names that are gone (computer.web, business.web, et al), it does matter (in my mind) if it was (1) person or (1) million that owned them.....that is none of my business frankly...because I have my own business to worry about that will some day I hope end in (.WEB)....What you want to do with your money on the internet (as long as it is NOT illegal) is up to you......Frankly those folks that will register .web names when and if they get loaded to the root servers will not care.....UNLESS they are in a domain reseller program and they did not lay claim to the computer.web or business.web.....Cleaning the .web registery or the ones on Namespace because a few bought some "good domain names" on the respective registeries would be a travesty of justice and against everything I have fought for (yes I am a 13 year veteran of the US Army)......This is a VERY important issue as what we give up today, maybe the end of what we get tomorrow.......Try and see the big picture...it's not what other people do on the internet (we do have laws to correct illegal activity (i.e cybersquatting, etc) it's about our inalienable right to choose where we go from here....Worrying about cybersquatters will only delay progress (AGAIN we have laws to protect TM holders...let's enforce them without creating more hassles then we need).....And to those who say...give up your right to have choosen a .web name had better give me a better reason, then everyone deserves a right to the blank registry....That is like saying to Mr Trump in New York...You have risked much by buying all those buildings, now you have to give them back, because everyone didn't get the chance to buy them when you did....(IOD's registry is PUBLIC....SO is NAMESPACE...they website can be accessed by anyone with a computer) ..See the fallacy....Good Luck...and stand firm in your beliefs...I also was taught another thing in the military besides standing up for what is right and that is to respect other peoples' opinions, so naturally I do and this email does come with a disclaimer that these are only my views, and my views only...Thank you.