[comments-gtlds] Thank you for accepting my comment.

Hello. My name is Larry Rosenblum and I would like to offer my support for
.WEB as the most generic and useful of the new gtld's being considered at
this time.
I also fully support the Image Online .WEB registry, and I've registered a
number of .WEB domains with Image Online since I discovered their website
last December when I was looking for information on when a .WEB registry
might be created.
Please add the Image Online .WEB registry to the Internet Domain Name System
as soon as possible. Thank you very much.