[comments-gtlds] Support for new TLD's

Hello,

I would like to express my support for the creation of new TLD's now under
consideration by DNSO. Our company believes that expanding the name space
will be a positive step towards ensuring that the Internet continues to be
a wide open space for all who seek information or wish to publish.

R&C Communications believes so strongly in this that we have registered
domain names in
Image Online Design's .Web registry as well as pre-registrations through
CORE for their proposed .firm and .info domain names.

Please proceed as quickly as possible to add the .web and other TLD's to
the Internet's Domain Name System.

Sincerely,

Bob Chidekel
President