[comments-gtlds] New Top Level Domains

Dear DNSO,

I would like to encourage you to create some additional top level domains.  I have already registered a .web domain, and would like to show my support for the addition of this, and other top level domains to the internet.  Names have become scarse, and .net and .org are now beginning to be mis-used as a result.  Not to mention numerous domain names are being lost to small countries like .cc (cocoa islands...)  which are mis-representing themselves as official new top level domains.  I would encourage you to consider some of the newsgroups as examples (i.e. .rec, .sci, .alt, .art, .biz, etc.)  I also work for an ISP, and it has been very frustrating to our customers to try to find a useful, short, and representative name for their businesses.  Please do your best to cut through the red tape and relieve the tension in the domain name market... Domain names are very important in the struggle to provide new internet based services...

Sincerely,
Chris Bodenmiller

FamSafe.net
ArtAreas.com