[comments-gtlds] Support New gTLD's

I strongly support 5 new gTLD's every three years, this will allow new
companies like mine a chance to get on the web with a name that both makes
sense and can be marketed. I have a mortgage company and it's impossable to
regardless of how creative you get to find a "make sense name"

Notice the US FCC, they add new toll free ext. every few years as the old ones
are used up ie. 800 then 888 then 877 and soon adding 866 then 855.

Thank you for the forum!

I'd recommend adding .art  .firm  .info  .shop  .web to start with.