[comments-gtlds] There should be such a domain.

	To whom it may concern, my name is Ramona Cardon and I am of
Native-American descent.  I think that the proposal for for a top level
domain for First Nations for wanting to have a web site has merit and
should be put into place.  The Indian tribes are sovereign nations and
should be recognized as such.  They also have the right to earn income
for their tribes and be free from plagariarism.  They shouldn't also have
to purchase their own tribal designations from commericial companies.
That is really wrong.  First Nations have the right to be sovereign and
recognized as such.  The tribes need this proposal to become independent
and to help their people out.  So I am all for it.

Sincerely, Ramona Cardon