[comments-gtlds] NEW GTLD's

Hello,

    I'd like to see a new TLD for adult sites.  Most adult sites aren't
interested in luring in kids.  As kids have no money.  However, the most
proposed TLD I've seen for this sort of thing is '.sex'.  People have to
realize that not all pornography is sex.  Sex (intercourse) is hardcore
porn (XXX).  Softcore porn does exist, playboy for example, and these
sites should also be included here.  In addition, other sites out there,
rotten.com for example, are not porn sites, but certainly not something
I'd have young children viewing.  I propose a '.adult' or something of
that nature.  Personally, I'd like to see the three character TLD system
stick around.
    There is some argument that porn sites would revolt against a new
TLD of this nature, as recording artists did to the mandatory labeling
of explicit albums.  In this case, however, I think that there'd be
little defense in claiming this material artistic expression.

Thanx!  =-)
Disco Vince
General Manager
WVTC 90.7 FM