[comments-deletes]

[comments-deletes] consumer gouging

I wish you firm would look into this issue.

This is the worst case of consumer gouging I have ever seen in my life.

Even your law firm is effected.  How?

You domain name, lieffcabraser.com, according to whois records, it expires
on Aug. 23rd, 2006
If that time comes around and you forget to renew your domain name on time,
for the market price of $35 per year, you will be subject, if the policy is
in place then, to a fee of up to $200

I for one think that this is flat out consumer fraud.

This effects every signle domain name holder.

Please read these links and please someone, please reply back to me.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?threadid=112422&perpage=15&page
number=1

http://gnso.icann.org/dnso/notes/20030211.DeletesTF-initial-report.html

The agency responsible for this is Icann itself, Internet Corporation for
Assigned Names and Numbers

cc: redeem-comment@icann.org