Archives of comments sent to the Names Council
Rules for mailing lists of the DNSO
Criterias taken into account for approval or not of comments sent to the Names Council
- At the first level, an open to all discussion list is provided. This is a place for brainstorming, where all topics related to the DNSO issues may be brought to the public attention (provided respect to the participants).
- In a discussion it may became clear that some ideas, information or conclusions are of significant interests, and could be posted as comments to the Names Council.
- The wisdom for decision to post comments to the Names Council is necessary, and very hard to describe. It is a well known dialectical debate.
- Please make sure that you write comments related to the DNSO specific matters and not ICANN matters.
- Please make sure that you write to address that corresponds to the topic of your DNSO related comment. Members of Working Groups might not review comments sent to other addresses.
- Comments should be addressed to the Names Council. Copies on e-mails sent to third parties will not be posted and will not be considered as received.
- Comments sent to multiple addresses may be deleted and considered as not received.
- Comments lacking respect to the participants will be deleted and considered as not received.
The criterias above have failures, and may be changed according to the DNSO mailing lists experience.
General comments when there
is no specific address for a topic:
© DNSO Names Council