[announce]

[announce] NC vote to confirm the GA Chair and Alternate

23 April 2001, 23:00 Paris time (21:00 UTC).

Re: b05

Vote by the Names Council to confirm the selection by the GA
for a Chair and an Alternate Chair to the General Assembly

The 102 members of the DNSO GA selected:
        Danny Younger as a Chair to the GA
        Patrick Corliss as an Alternate Chair to the GA
Full record published 8 April 2001 in
http://www.dnso.org/secretariat/b04fullrecord.html

The time for the Names Council confirmation vote was:
    Starting Monday, 16 April 2001, 13:00 Paris time (11:00 UTC)
    Ending   Monday, 23 April 2001, 22:00 Paris time (20:00 UTC)
             or when all 19 ballots from the NC has been received,
             whatever occurs first.

Ballot sent with       6 choices
       b05:[ ] I accept Danny Younger as a Chair to the GA
       b05:[ ] I do not accept Danny Younger as a Chair to the GA
       b05:[ ] I abstain for Danny Younger as a Chair to the GA
       b05:[ ] I accept Patrick Corliss as an Alternate Chair to the GA
       b05:[ ] I do not accept Patrick Corliss as an Alternate Chair to the GA
       b05:[ ] I abstain for Patrick Corliss as an Alternate Chair to the GA

Electorate of      19 persons, casting one vote each
Ballots received from      16 persons (sorted by arrival time)
       Ken Stubbs
       Peter de Blanc
       Milton Mueller
       Michael Schneider
       Erica Roberts
       Paul Kane
       Philip Sheppard
       Grant Forsyth
       Nilda Vany Martinez Grajales
       Theresa Swinehart
       Oscar Alejandro Robles Garay
       Antonio Harris
       Youn Jung Park
       Elisabeth Porteneuve
       Roger Cochetti
       Guillermo Carey

Casted votes (sorted by personal code)
       b05:K16afZ casted  2 votes
       b05:K289fZ casted  2 votes
       b05:K2dffZ casted  2 votes
       b05:K3d56Z casted  2 votes
       b05:K5b36Z casted  2 votes
       b05:K5e11Z casted  2 votes
       b05:K632aZ casted  2 votes
       b05:K79efZ casted  2 votes
       b05:K7cecZ casted  2 votes
       b05:K8745Z casted  2 votes
       b05:K87d4Z casted  2 votes
       b05:KabeaZ casted  2 votes
       b05:Kacb8Z casted  2 votes
       b05:Kd01cZ casted  2 votes
       b05:Ke8a3Z casted  2 votes
       b05:Kf6b5Z casted  2 votes

Nb of casted votes      32
Vote results:

      12 I accept Danny Younger as a Chair to the GA
       1 I do not accept Danny Younger as a Chair to the GA
       3 I abstain for Danny Younger as a Chair to the GA

      13 I accept Patrick Corliss as an Alternate Chair to the GA
       1 I do not accept Patrick Corliss as an Alternate Chair to the GA
       2 I abstain for Patrick Corliss as an Alternate Chair to the GA

Public results (sorted by personal code)
 b05:K16afZ:[ x] I accept Patrick Corliss as an Alternate Chair to the GA
 b05:K16afZ:[x ] I accept Danny Younger as a Chair to the GA
 b05:K289fZ:[ X] I abstain for Patrick Corliss as an Alternate Chair to the GA
 b05:K289fZ:[X ] I abstain for Danny Younger as a Chair to the GA
 b05:K2dffZ:[ x] I accept Danny Younger as a Chair to the GA
 b05:K2dffZ:[ x] I accept Patrick Corliss as an Alternate Chair to the GA
 b05:K3d56Z:[ x] I accept Patrick Corliss as an Alternate Chair to the GA
 b05:K3d56Z:[x ] I accept Danny Younger as a Chair to the GA
 b05:K5b36Z:[X] I accept Danny Younger as a Chair to the GA
 b05:K5b36Z:[X] I accept Patrick Corliss as an Alternate Chair to the GA
 b05:K5e11Z:[X] I accept Danny Younger as a Chair to the GA
 b05:K5e11Z:[X] I accept Patrick Corliss as an Alternate Chair to the GA
 b05:K632aZ:[X ] I accept Danny Younger as a Chair to the GA
 b05:K632aZ:[X ] I accept Patrick Corliss as an Alternate Chair to the GA
 b05:K79efZ:[x] I accept Danny Younger as a Chair to the GA
 b05:K79efZ:[x] I accept Patrick Corliss as an Alternate Chair to the GA
 b05:K7cecZ:[X] I abstain for Danny Younger as a Chair to the GA
 b05:K7cecZ:[X] I accept Patrick Corliss as an Alternate Chair to the GA
 b05:K8745Z:[x ] I abstain for Danny Younger as a Chair to the GA
 b05:K8745Z:[x ] I accept Patrick Corliss as an Alternate Chair to the GA
 b05:K87d4Z:[x] I accept Danny Younger as a Chair to the GA
 b05:K87d4Z:[x] I accept Patrick Corliss as an Alternate Chair to the GA
 b05:KabeaZ:[X] I accept Danny Younger as a Chair to the GA
 b05:KabeaZ:[X] I accept Patrick Corliss as an Alternate Chair to the GA
 b05:Kacb8Z:[X] I abstain for Patrick Corliss as an Alternate Chair to the GA
 b05:Kacb8Z:[X] I accept Danny Younger as a Chair to the GA
 b05:Kd01cZ:[X] I accept Danny Younger as a Chair to the GA
 b05:Kd01cZ:[X] I accept Patrick Corliss as an Alternate Chair to the GA
 b05:Ke8a3Z:[X ] I accept Danny Younger as a Chair to the GA
 b05:Ke8a3Z:[X ] I do not accept Patrick Corliss as an Alternate Chair to the GA
 b05:Kf6b5Z:[x] I accept Patrick Corliss as an Alternate Chair to the GA
 b05:Kf6b5Z:[x] I do not accept Danny Younger as a Chair to the GA

DNSO Secretariat