[tor-udrp]

[tor-udrp] Re: UDRP Task Force

Dear Caroline,
Please excuse the delay in replying to your message.
We welcome the opportunity to be involved with the UDRP Review Task Force.  I should like to nominate, as the WIPO representative, my colleague, Erik Wilbers, who is Deputy Director of the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center.  Mr Wilbers will forward to you the brief profile that you requested.
We look forward to working with you.
With best wishes
Francis

Francis Gurry
Assistant Director General and Legal Counsel
World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
Geneva

Tel:  41-22 338 9428
Fax:  41-22 733 3168
E-mail:  francis.gurry@wipo.int

>>> "Chicoine, Caroline G." <CCHICOINE@thompsoncoburn.com> 07/18/01 07:49PM >>>
Dear UDRP Providers:

Please find attached a letter soliciting nominations for the Names Council's
UDRP Review Task Force.  Since NAF does not have an email contact on its
website, I am faxing a copy of this letter to them.  While we would like
your nominations at least with respect to the Provider representatives, we
would like you assistance, if possible, in notifying your respective
panelists, complainants, or respondents of this call for nominations.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and please confirm who I can
follow up with at your organization regarding this letter.

Cordially,

Caroline Chicoine
ICANN Names Council member

 <<UDRP Task Force Letter.DOC>>