[tor-udrp]

[tor-udrp] udrp next steps

Well, now we need to constitute the Task Force.  Unless I hear differently
this weekend, I will draft a letter I propose we send out to providers, the
Constituencies etc. requesting a volunteer and circulate it for your
comments.  Of course, if anyone has names of people they can think of that
would be suitable, please let me know.  If we can come up with and agree on
people without sending out a letter,  would anyone object to that?  Of
course, if you think we should go about this some other way, I am open to
suggestions.  Just let me know over this weekend if you can so we can keep
then momentum going.

Thanks

Caroline G. Chicoine
Thompson Coburn LLP