[registrars] JR Express schedule for Narita to Yokohama.

Dear Colleagues:

The following is the schedule for the Japan Railroads JR Narita Express
from Narita Airport to Yokohama.

There is also a local train which leave Terminal #1 every hour on
the  hour.  It takes about two hours to get to Yokohama.

Terminal #1 has the larger international carriers.  Terminal #2 has JAL and
lesser international carriers.  The rail terminals are in the basements of
the two terminals.

There is another rail line, Keisei RR, which primarily goes to Tokyo, but
has a slower local that goes to Yokohama.

Regards, BobC

Dear Shachou

I checked the time table of Narita Express (from Narita to Yokohama)

Airport 1 - Airport 2 - Yokohama

   08:13 - 08:15 - 09:57
   09:13 - 09:15 - 10:47
   09:43 - 09:47 - 11:19