[registrars] NSI - the registrar

FYI,

NSI-The Registrar
is SPAMMING "customers".
They are using the "muscles" they made during monopoly
time to make even more "muscles" now.
The playing field is still not leveled yet.
This is the second instance I'm alerting about it.
The first one was when we realized that NSI-The Registrar is
using their monopoly dollars to buy exclusive rights
in major portals like : Yahoo, CNET
I must say though that NSI-The Registry is doing a great
job for us and we do not have problems with NSI-The Registry.

Regards,
Ivan Vachovsky,
A+Net, a.k.a. names4ever.com
ICANN Accredited Registrar