From:   owner-registrars@dnso.org [mailto:owner-registrars@dnso.org] On Behalf
Of Timothy Denton
Sent:   Wednesday, April 19, 2000 10:39 AM
To:     registrars@dnso.org
Subject:        [registrars] Conference call? on IPC proposals

To the registrars:
The letter below was sent earlier to Michael Palage.

Clearly the registrars have not consulted among themselves about the latest
proposals and the letter below email was sent in response to a letter from
Michael complaining about Tucows' position.

Tucows has offered its facilities for a conference call on domain name-trade
marks issues. We are willing to bear the cost.

Do you registrars wish to have a conference call on the appropriate reponse,
if any, to Trade Mark/Famous Names proposals issue?

It seems that on so vital a matter for registrars they should confer and
decide for themsleves what they think and where they should go.

Respond to the registrars list and Michael Palage, please, yea or nay, to
the idea of a conference call on TM-related issues.

What follows is for the record.

Tim Denton