Re: [registrars] NSI hacked?

Are these the standard guardian/auth cracks that have floated by from time
to time?

Hard info is tough to come by on this one - convo on the nanog list seems
to indicated that the db was somehow compromised, but given the past
failings of the mailfrom auth, your legacy thoughts seem to hold more
weight...