[registrars] Registrar NC Invoice

Several registrars have asked that I re-post the Registrar Names Counsel Fee
Invoice.

********************** INVOICE *************************

From: ICANN DNSO REGISTRAR CONSTITUENCY
Ref: Registrar Constituency Dues
Date: 2/15/00

Consistent with the ICANN by-laws requiring each constituency to pay for its
portion of the Names Counsel's budget, I have been informed by our Names
Counsel Registrar Representative, Ken Stubbs, that our portion of these fees
are $250.00. This fee is exclusively for the Names Counsel budget and does
not include any additional funds to pay for registrar activities, i.e.
teleconferences, room rentals at ICANN meetings, etc.  These funds will have
to be addressed by the constituency at a later date.

For those companies that wish to pay by check, please remit a check payable
to ICANN to my attention at the following address:

Michael D. Palage
InfoNetworks
6650 Indiantown Rd. Suite 210
Jupiter, FL 33458
Ref: ICANN DNSO REGISTRARS

For those registrars that wish to remit their registrars dues
electronically, the information is listed below. After wiring the funds
please send an e-mail to accounting@icann.org and cc
mpalage@infonetworks.com.

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
c/o Bank of America Branch 09141 Ð Account 04900
Routing Indicator 121000358
4754 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey CA 90292 USA
Telephone +1.310.247.2080