[registrars] Teleconference Delayed

Due to a lack of attendance due in part to the short timing providing on my
behalf. There will be no teleconference today. I have received a number of
valuable comments from people and I am currently working on an agenda for
Cairo. The day of the meeting with Tuesday, although I have not yet
finalized a time. It looks like we will be able to arrange for a telephone
bridge for those people that will not be able to attend.

I am leaving for Cairo early as part of a vacation. I will be arriving in
Cairo Sat and look forward to seeing everyone. It look like there will be a
good turn-out 10-15 registrars.

Ken Stubbs will be posting the results of the NC election after I review the
results to make sure that there was no errors to avoid the last debacle.

Mike