Re: [registrars] Run-Off Ballot

At 11:11 19-02-2000 -0500, Michael D. Palage wrote:
>Attached below is a ballot and some additional proposals for amending the
>by-laws.

Dear Michael:

You say, "... the by-laws".  Would it not be well to specify *which*
by-laws?  ICANN's by-laws, certainly not.  DNSO's by-laws, I don't think
so.  I presume you are referring to some existing Registrar Constituency
by-laws.

If we, the Registry Constituency, have some existing by-laws, please
forward a copy.  Please re-post ballot showing the old provision along with
the new provision.  If the present by-laws are moot on the issue, state
that proposal is new.

Regards, BobC