[registrars] UDP Take 1

According to an article in the New York Times the first complaint has been
filed under the new ICANN UDP has been filed. Now comes the fun part of
seeing what we collectively worked so hard on actually works. Does anyone
know the parties and the domain name at issue. I went to the WIPO site but
found nothing. According to the NY Times article it stated that ""The names
of the parties and other details of the dispute will become available when
the decision of the panel appointed to determine the case is published."