Re: [registrars] Revised Registrar Agenda

Michael,

Thanks for putting together the agenda.  There will be a lot to
discuss, in a very little amount of time.  If we want to get through
everything, we may want to set some time limits for each section,
so that we can work our way through the entire agenda.  By the
way, I think we can get the room for an extra hour, if we want
to extend to 7:00pm (we can decide based on the progress we make.)

I am looking forward to seeing everyone, in my first face to face
since Berlin.  There has been a lot going on, and many of the
registrar related teleconferences have been either very late at
night or very early in the morning, so I have not been able to
participate.

See you all Monday!
Richard

--