[registrars] Schedule of meetings in LA

Greetings,

I would like to pass on the updated schedule of the DNSO and
ICANN meetings in LA from 1 to 4 November.

It has been decided by the Names Council, that the General
Assembly meeting be held on 2 Nov., Tuesday morning, and the
Names Council meeting be held Tuesday afternoon.
The other constituencies of the DNSO will be meeting on 1 Nov.,
Monday, either morning or afternoon, or both depending on
the constituency.

I know there were some members that preferred meeting on
Tuesday morning, due to schedule conflicts, but it looks like
there will be very little time now with the GA meeting being held
on Tuesday morning as well.  I would like to suggest that the
Registrar Constituency meet on Monday afternoon, or early
evening.   I would like to propose that we meet from
3:00pm to 7:00pm.

If there are time conflicts, we could hold the meeting a little
later, and cut the schedule to 3 hours, so start at 4:00pm or
5:00pm.

I would like to get an idea of how many of you could attend
on Monday afternoon, so could you please reply to this
mail with either a "Yes, from x:00pm on Monday" or "No,
cannot attend on Monday" response.

Worst case we could meet for 2 hours from 7:00am on Tuesday.

Thanks very much, and sorry for the inconvenience that
this schedule may have caused, unfortunately there just was
not enough time to have all the meetings on Tuesday.

Best regards,
Richard
--
_/_/_/interQ Incorporated