[registrars] RSA Issues

Hi,

	This will be of interest to the USA Registrars.

	In Santiago in the Registrars meeting I brought up the RSA license
issues.  If you are in the US you will need to purchase a license from RSA
to run the SSL software for the SRS connection to NSI.  Several of us have
been working with RSA and now have a group rate at 5k.  If you are interested
in this price you'll need to contact RSA very soon to get this price.
Otherwise it will go back up to 15k.

	Email Cindy Boyer at RSA  -> cboyer@RSA.COM

	Let her know you are working on the NSI Registrar project.  You
can drop my name if she needs a reference.

Good Luck

Len Bayles