[registrars] NC Meeting

Dear NC members:

I've been listening to the NC meeting in Santiago.  At a critical point
when they had only five minutes left before they had to adjourn, there was
a motion to table a motion.  That is a subsidiary motion which 1. requires
a second, 2. may not be discussed, 3. may not be amended and 4. requires a
majority to pass.  They then  "blew" about five minutes discussing a motion
which should not be discussed.  The motion clearly should have been voted
upon and, under those circumstances, probably would have failed to pass.

I wish there were a way to participate from abroad.

Regards, BobC