[registrars] Re: Dispute policy

Dear Colleagues:

The attached was FAXed to me by Bob Sharp in South Pasadena.  It appears to
be a clipping from the 24 August L.A. Times.

It covers a case where a federal court ruled that a Trademark could not
automatically be used as evidence of cybersquatting.  The reason being that
the names in question were surnames of real individuals.

Thought it could be interest for the discussions in Santiago, where it now
18:30 yesterday;-}

Regards,
BobC

Avery.tif

"I've sawed this board off three times, and it's *still* too short".

Carpenter foreman.