[registrars] RE: Proposed Uniform Dispute Policy

Yes I agree with you and Jonathan Cohen that the Defendant should be able to
choose the Dispute Provider, especially since the Working Group A's
recommendation suggest that all registrars include all accredited dispute
providers on their list.

The $400/500 was a number thrown out by Phil in DC. I believe this was based
on an "abusive" domain name registration and is somewhat accurate. I agree
that more complex situations, like the ones that Working Group A's
recommendations to the NC contemplates, will cost more, perhaps even
significantly more.  Therefore, the total costs in such proceedings must be
determined before mandating it on any registrants.