[registrars] Wired news article

FYI...

please take a close look at the "termination clause in the nsi
registry-registrar agreement
referenced at http://www.nsiregistry.net/registrar/     (registrar license &
agreement)  section 6.1

it seems that NSI can dish it out to the new ICANN registrars but the tears
flow when they get just a little of their own medicine back..

i am quite certain that  attempts will be made for re-negotiation here in
both the public & private sectors by NSI (including lots of pressure up on
the hill ??).

unfortunately for the testbed registrars and post-testbed registrars we were
& they will be presented with a "take it or leave it with no negoations
possible agreement" dictate by NSI.

ken stubbs

p.s.i understand that an enterprising vendor has also set up a booth close
to the capital mall in downtown washington.
you can have your picture taken with a likeness of your choice of:

a. president clinton
b. ricky martin
c. luke skywalker    OR
d. the "A" root server...