[registrars]

RE: [registrars] VGRS RRP Connectivity loss

Hi marcelo,

I have found that a traceroute as such never works. I believe their
firewall prevents traceroute and ping packets. I can never traceroute to
them even when my rrp is working. The test I normally use is a telnet to
their port 648 on that server.

In this situation right now however the weird thing is I can telnet to
their port 648 but cannot perform any rrp transactions.

bhavin