[registrars]

[registrars] ROGUE REGISTRAR NOW SLAMMING FOR BOTH .BIZ & .INFO DOMAIN RENEWALS

Hi guys,

Our customers are complaining of being sent these emails regarding .BIZ and
.INFO domains. Many of these domains are not even due for renewal - some
even prepaid until 2012. These emails are coming from another registrar -
#1Accredited (1accredited.com). Does anyone have a contact there or is
there anyone from that registrar on this list? Copied to Dan Halloran - can
you please act to stop this?

I have alerted the .BIZ and .INFO Registries of this activity. The data can
only have been obtained from WHOIS yet again. As we approach renewal dates
for the first batch of .INFO and .BIZ domains we need to be on the lookout
for this type of "slamming".

Best regards,

Paul Westley
Internetters