[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Antitrust Guidelines

On 6/16/2003 5:25 PM Cute, Brian noted that:
> If anyone needs the proposed antitrust guidelines document in pdf, let me
> know.
>
> Brian
>
>  <<Antitrust Guidelines.htm>>

Echoing Elana's comment here at the meeting I'd like to suggest a change
to your document...

"All members and observer status parties participating in the activities
of the Regsitrar Constituency agree to abide by these guidelines."

I would like to see this document be worked on and recognized by the
constituency as something voluntary, not mandatory, to abide by.

Therefore, this framing paragraph should read;

"All members and observer status parties participating in the activities
of the Regsitrar Constituency agree to voluntarily abide by these
guidelines."

                       -rwr

"Around computers it is difficult to find the correct unit of time to
measure progress. Some cathedrals took a century to complete. Can you
imagine the grandeur and scope of a program that would take as long?"

		- Unknown

Got Blog?