[registrars]

[registrars] Agenda

Registrars:

I've had to move a few things around. The content has stabalized but the
times may still be in flux as speakers request schedule changes.

Draft Agenda Registrars Constituency Meeting June 23 Montre1al, Canada

    0800  Room opens
    0830  Introduction of new Executive Committee (mike)
    0845  Annual review, financial etc.
    0900  Proxy Vote Discussion

    0905  B. Cute - Anti-trust guidelines ( 30 min )
    0930  Ross R. - Whois (90 min)
    1100  Code of Conduct ( 30 min )
    1130  PIR on the .ORG transition to EPP ( 15 min )
    1145  ALSC Presentationt ( 15 min )

    1215  Lunch  ( 45 min )

    1315  ICANN Update - Dan Halaran ( 30 min )
    1345  Paul Twome ICANN structure and budget ( 30 min )
    1430  Registry Presentations (110 min, 15 min each)

        VeriSign
        NeuLevel
        Afilias
        .Pro
        Edmond (.tw)

    1550  review, delegations, work items, close
    1600  exit, room needs to be reconfigured

-rick

   Ratio of National Debt of the United States to the age of the Universe in
   years, 541 to 1. If I had one dollar for every year the universe existed and
   used it to pay down the national debt, it wouldn't even be enough for the
   minimum monthly payment.