[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Can we have an announcement list?

On 6/20/2003 7:58 PM Jim Archer noted that:

> What do people think?

If that's a motion, then I second it. If its a suggestion, then I
support it. It might also be worthwhile to make it "ExComm
write"/"General Public read" - ie; only the excomm can post, but anyone
interested person in the universe can subscribe...subscription volume
won't have a bearing on list traffic and would add to the transparency
of our proceedings...

	-rwr

"In the modern world the intelligence of public opinion is the one
indispensable condition for social progress."
	- Charles W. Eliot (1834 - 1926)