Subject: Re: [registrars] Registrars code of conduct
From: "Paul Westley" <paul@internetters.co.uk>
Date: Sun, June 15, 2003 10:50 pm
To: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@melbourneit.com.au>,
Registrars@dnso.org

I think this is excellent and adoption of such a code of practice among
registrars would greatly improve customer perception of the domain name
registration industry. Can we find 30 minutes in the RC meeting agenda in
Montreal for a discussion on a Code of Practice? It would be good if
Registrars were seen to be acting proactively on this issue.

Paul Westley
Internetters