Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 15:07:36 GMT
From: "Seanic" <news@seanic-hosting.net>
Subject: Free Domain Renewals with $3.92/mo Hosting Plan !
To: "rconnell@psi-japan.com" <rconnell@psi-japan.com>

Hi,

Is your Domain Name or Web Hosting Account Expiring soon ?

Why pay to Renew your Domain Name when you can Renew it for Free ?

With our
$3.92 a month Hosting Plan below, we will "Renew your Existing Domain Name"
or "Register a New Domain Name" for you, Absolutely
Free.
Standard Web Hosting Plan
One Free Domain Name Registration or Renewal!
:: 35 MB of Web Space
:: 15 POP3 E-mail accounts
:: 2 Gigabytes of Traffic Monthly
:: Web Mail Facility
:: Website Access Statistics
:: Password Protected Directories
:: FrontPage 2000/2002 extensions
:: Full CGI-Bin Access, PHP, Perl
:: Server Side Includes (SSI)
:: Unlimited E-Mail Aliases / Forwarding / Auto-responders
:: Unlimited 24/7 FTP, SSH / Telnet Access
:: Fast & Reliable Servers
:: Fast & Responsive Support
:: Redundant Network Connection
:: No Pop-ups, Banners & No Advertisement
:: No Setup Fees & No hidden cost
:: Instant Account Activation !
All these for just $3.92 a month !

Our Guarantees:
- 99.99% Guaranteed Website and Email Up-time
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee (Conditions Apply)
- Lowest Price Guarantee (Conditions Apply)

Click Here to Sign up Today!

Our hosting plans are valid for New and Existing domain names as well as country code
domain names (eg. .co.uk, .au, .us).

Account services and features can be managed via our easy to use Control Panel.
Everything is right there at your finger tips and if you require any assistance, our customer
support team will provide you with friendly and personal attention 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

For more information, please visit http://www.Seanic-Hosting.net or
email us at Info@Seanic-Hosting.net

* This is the Lowest price ever for our professional web hosting services, take advantage of this
great offer now as thousands of satisfied users can't be wrong !

Please forward this email to your friends that you feel may benefit from our low prices !

NOTE: Seanic-Hosting.net does not send or support unsolicited email. We honour all remove requests. To be removed, please click below:
http://www.Seanic-Hosting.net/system-sh/listrem/zRhaa

"Measure twice and cut once."
From "Little Britches".

"To err is human, but to *really* mess up, you need a computer".

Meg Nakano, 2003