From: owner-registrars@dnso.org [mailto:owner-registrars@dnso.org] On Behalf Of Elana Broitman
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 7:01 AM
To: Donny Simonton; Tim Ruiz; Registrars@dnso.org
Subject: RE: [registrars] Some observations

Donny and Tim - for purposes of the Montreal workshop (and possibly later for the GNSO Council task force), your research would be really instructive.  So, I'm wondering if you can send anything written about the test domain that Intercosmos did, and the legal articles that Tim came across.

Also, Tim, do you have suggestions for short-mid term solutions for port43 limiting?  Proxy domains are only a short term solution or provide a good service for a section of the market.  I've outlined a tiered access approach.  Anything else would be helpful.

No matter who presents in Montreal, if we all gather our data, it will provide a more comprehensive picture of what registrars face.

Thanks, Elana