[registrars]

[registrars] updated agenda

Registrars:

If you have a topic to present to the constituency we still have a slot
open for you. Note we are starting at 0800 instead of 0900 because we will
now have a room that meets our requirements with the carevatte that we
have to be out by 1600 which I do not perceive as an issue.

I have included some buffer time in the agenda which we are not required
to use, so yes the times don't add up :)

If you have suggestions, requests or requirements please drop them to the
list.

-rick

Draft Agenda Registrars Constituency Meeting October 23 Montréal, Canada

    0800  Room opens
    0830  Introduction of new Executive Committee (mike)
    0845  Annual review, financial etc.

    0900  Slot I   ( 60 min )  Anti-trust guidelines (bcute@networksolutions.com)
    1000  Slot II  ( 90 minutes ) Whois ( ross@tucows.com )

    1145  Lunch  ( 1 hour 15 min )

    1300  Slot IV  ( 30 min ) Paul Twome ICANN structure and budget
    1330  Slot V ( 30 minutes )

    1400  Slot VI ( 60 min ) Registry Presentations

    1530  review, delegations, work items, close
    1600  buy the new excom drinks in the bar

   Ratio of National Debt of the United States to the age of the Universe in
   years, 541 to 1. If I had one dollar for every year the universe existed and
   used it to pay the national debt, it wouldn't even be enough for the minimum
   monthly payment.
                                                           -- rhw